Google
 

06 giugno 2007

Asus announce extra-cheap Notebook





Digging from PCPro, through Engadget and finally thanks to Engadget Chinese, I found some significative picture of the super cheap super light Asus Notebook, sporting a Linux OS (but a WinXP driver set is on its way), 1 to 32 GB SSD. The price tag is announced $ 199; as of today, corresponding to 147,407 EUR, roughly 1 EUR cheaper than Windows Vista Home Basic.



Let's wait for this magic box to be released (August 2007), I want one.



From the pictures you can see some specs (guessed by me):

- Full notebook keyboard

- Touchpad with one (one?) button

- LAN adapter (left side)

- 3 USB ports (1 left + 2 right)

- 1 VGA out (right)

- 1 SD card reader (? what's the little opening in the right side?)

- monitor roughly 9'' wide, 800 x 480.



I definitely want one.



COMPUTEX 2007 動手玩:Asus Eee PC 701 - Engadget 癮科技



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 commento:

Decio Biavati ha detto...

Hi Rodrigo,
I like sites about custom t-shirt, but only if they deliver in Italy too (where I live, and from where I come, despite my name - very rare in Italy but very frequent in Brasil).

Please let me know if your friends by CamisaOnline extend their service to EC.

Bye.